Re: PostgreSQL drivers support for Accessing HAWQ Data.

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PostgreSQL drivers support for Accessing HAWQ Data.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 04/02/2015 07:46 AM, Pasupunooti, Kiran Kumar (GE, Appl & Light,
consultant) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am trying to access Data located in HAWQ into SAS 9.2 on Solaris 10
> environment.
>
> Does these drivers support to get the data from HAWQ into SAS.

I know what SAS is, I am not sure I fully understand what HAWQ is?

I starting with the assumption you are talking about this:

http://pivotal.io/big-data/white-paper/a-true-sql-engine-for-hadoop-pivotal-hd-hawq

 From a quick read it seems to interface with Hadoop. I see references
to Greenplum, but am not sure how they apply. I think we will need a
more detailed explanation of what you are doing, in particular where
Postgres fits into this.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com