Re: patch to fix jdk 2 compile errors and v2 compatability for review

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: patch to fix jdk 2 compile errors and v2 compatability for review
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Oliver,

Yes it could actually, although, I'd like to separate the knowledge
of CallableStatement differences somewhere else. I agree there's no
reason for duplicate code though. On the other hand, only one of
these classes ever gets compiled.

Dave
On 8-Jul-05, at 7:29 AM, Oliver Jowett wrote:

> Dave Cramer wrote:
>
>> I've tested this against 7.2, 7.4, 8.0, 8.1 with both jdk 1.4, and
>> 1.3.1
>>

> Why the duplicated code in Jdbc2CallableStatement /
> Jdbc3CallableStatement? Shouldn't this live in AbstractJdbc2Statement?
>
> -O

Dave Cramer
davec@postgresintl.com
www.postgresintl.com
ICQ #14675561
jabber davecramer@jabber.org
ph (519 939 0336 )

Сообщение: Re: patch to fix jdk 2 compile errors and v2 compatability
Сообщение: Re: patch to fix jdk 2 compile errors and v2 compatability