Re: patch to fix jdk 2 compile errors and v2 compatability

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: patch to fix jdk 2 compile errors and v2 compatability
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave Cramer wrote:

> Yes it could actually, although, I'd like to separate the knowledge  of
> CallableStatement differences somewhere else.

If you mean JDBC2 vs JDBC3 differences, that's what
AbstractJdbc3Statement is for, surely?

> I agree there's no  reason
> for duplicate code though. On the other hand, only one of  these classes
> ever gets compiled.

It is a maintenance issue, not a code size / compilation issue. If you
have two copies of the "same" code, you have to keep them in sync by
hand, which is asking for trouble.

-O

Сообщение: Re: patch to fix jdk 2 compile errors and v2 compatability for review
Сообщение: Re: patch to fix jdk 2 compile errors and v2 compatability for review