Re: pg_dump on Postgres 9.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump on Postgres 9.1
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Alanoly Andrews <alanolya@invera.com> writes:
> Is there any reported bug with pg_dump in Postgres 9.1, on AIX ? The following command hangs for "ever" and has to be
interrupted.It creates a zero-length file.

We had a recent report of strange server-side behavior on AIX that went
away after rebuilding with a newer version of xlc, suggesting that the
code was getting bitten by an xlc optimization bug.  Perhaps this is the
same thing inside pg_dump.  If you're not using the latest xlc, try
updating.  If you are, does rebuilding with -O0 change the behavior?

От: Alanoly Andrews
Сообщение: pg_dump on Postgres 9.1
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: db size growing out of control when using clustered Jackrabbit