Seq scan of table?

От Bjorn T Johansen
Тема Seq scan of table?
Дата
Re: Seq scan of table?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Seq scan of table?  ("Bjorn T Johansen" <btj@havleik.no>)
Список pgsql-general
I am trying to tune my database and I discovered one select that does a
seq scan on a table but I can't see why... All the join fields are indexed
and I am returning just one record, so no sort is done.
Does it just pick seq scan for the heck of it or is it a reason?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen (BSc,MNIF)
Executive Manager
btj@havleik.no                  Havleik Consulting
Phone : +47 67 54 15 17         Conradisvei 4
Fax : +47 67 54 13 91           N-1338 Sandvika
Cellular : +47 926 93 298       http://www.havleik.no
"The stickers on the side of the box said "Supported Platforms: Windows
98, Windows NT 4.0,
Windows 2000 or better", so clearly Linux was a supported platform."