Re: Seq scan of table?

От Bjorn T Johansen
Тема Re: Seq scan of table?
Дата
Re: Seq scan of table?
Список pgsql-general
I think I have found out why.. I have a where clause on a ID field but it
seems like I need to cast this integer to the same integer as the field is
defined in the table, else it will do a tablescan.

Is this assumtion correct? And if it is, do I then need to change all my
sql's to cast the where clause where I just have a number (eg where field
= 1) to force the planner to use index scan instead of seq scan?

BTJ