Re: pg_xlog folder lost !

От
Тема Re: pg_xlog folder lost !
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Rajesh Kumar Mallah wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The harddrive on which i had linked pg_xlog
>> has been lost. I have all other folders except that
>> which are in a seperate drive are present.
>>
>> Can i get my data back using pg_resetxlog ?
>
> Give it a try: create the xlog folder again and run pg_resetxlog.

Thanks. My hosting company is yet to bring the machine
up. I have tried this process in my local machine and it
works.

I think this process only gets the data till last checkpoint
reliably . I hope its correct.

Regds
Mallah

> Regards,
> Bjoern

Over 1,00,000 exporters are waiting for your order! Click below to get
in touch with leading Indian exporters listed in the premier
trade directory Exporters Yellow Pages.
http://www.trade-india.com/dyn/gdh/eyp/