Re: A Modest Upgrade Proposal

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: A Modest Upgrade Proposal
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05/16/2016 06:32 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
>> Alvaro,
>>
>> Thank you for bringing this to light. Is there a contributor FAQ for
>> PgLogical so that people can help?
>
> Hmm, I don't think there's any contributor FAQ.  It's supposed to be a
> regular patch submission, after all -- it needs user interface review, a
> review of the communication protocol, tests, code-level review, etc.

O.k. so we should discuss all PgLogical things here and not on Github? I
am just trying to figure out what the proper mode here is. I don't think
anybody wants us to double up efforts.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                        +1-503-667-4564

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: A Modest Upgrade Proposal
Сообщение: Re: A Modest Upgrade Proposal