Re: make html fails on a clean ubuntu

От: Peter Eisentraut
Тема: Re: make html fails on a clean ubuntu
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-docs

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

make html fails on a clean ubuntu  (Idan Kamara, )
 Re: make html fails on a clean ubuntu  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: make html fails on a clean ubuntu  (Peter Eisentraut, )
  Re: make html fails on a clean ubuntu  (Idan Kamara, )

On 04/21/2016 05:32 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Idan Kamara <> writes:
>> I'm trying to build the docs (at commit 9c75e1), but getting back a spew of
>> errors from `jade` (attached), which I'm having a hard time deciphering.
>
> I think the relevant error is the first one:
>
>> jade:postgres.sgml:3:55:W: cannot generate system identifier for public text "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.2//EN"
>
> You don't have the docbook DTD installed, I suspect.  There's some info
> in our docs about which packages need to be installed to build the docs,
> though I do not know if it's entirely up-to-date.

The instructions ought to be reasonably up to date for Ubuntu.

I think you might be missing the DocBook package.  Check the end of the
configure output about what it has or hasn't found.

В списке pgsql-docs по дате сообщения: