Re: make html fails on a clean ubuntu

От: Tom Lane
Тема: Re: make html fails on a clean ubuntu
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-docs

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

make html fails on a clean ubuntu  (Idan Kamara, )
 Re: make html fails on a clean ubuntu  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: make html fails on a clean ubuntu  (Peter Eisentraut, )
  Re: make html fails on a clean ubuntu  (Idan Kamara, )

Idan Kamara <> writes:
> I'm trying to build the docs (at commit 9c75e1), but getting back a spew of
> errors from `jade` (attached), which I'm having a hard time deciphering.

I think the relevant error is the first one:

> jade:postgres.sgml:3:55:W: cannot generate system identifier for public text "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.2//EN"

You don't have the docbook DTD installed, I suspect.  There's some info
in our docs about which packages need to be installed to build the docs,
though I do not know if it's entirely up-to-date.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-docs по дате сообщения:

Сообщение: Re: make html fails on a clean ubuntu
Сообщение: Re: make html fails on a clean ubuntu