Re: Invalid data read from synchronously replicated hot standby

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Invalid data read from synchronously replicated hot standby
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/21/2016 01:05 AM, martin.kamp.jensen@schneider-electric.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are getting invalid data when reading from a synchronously replicated
> hot standby node in a 2-node setup. To better understand the situation,
> we have created a document that provides an overview. We are hoping that
> someone might be able to confirm whether or not the setup makes sense,
> i.e., whether we are using PostgreSQL correctly and experiencing a bug,
> or if we are using PostgreSQL incorrectly.
>
> Link to document that contains a step-by-step description of the
> situation:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MuX8rq1gKw_WZ-HVflqxFslvXNTRGKa77A4NHto4ue0/edit?usp=sharing
>

> If the setup is sane (and expected to work), we will work on setting up
> a minimal reproduce that avoids our complete system. We are thinking
> that a scripted Ansible/Vagrant setup makes sense.

Questions:

What is wal_level set to?

Why on Node A do you have in recovery.conf?:
primary_conninfo = 'host=<Node A IP address>'

What exactly are you trying to do?

Looks to me you are trying to have multi-master, is that the case?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com