Re: Invalid data read from synchronously replicated hot standby

От martin.kamp.jensen@schneider-electric.com
Тема Re: Invalid data read from synchronously replicated hot standby
Дата
Список pgsql-general

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MuX8rq1gKw_WZ-
> HVflqxFslvXNTRGKa77A4NHto4ue0/edit?usp=sharing
> >

> > If the setup is sane (and expected to work), we will work on setting up
> > a minimal reproduce that avoids our complete system. We are thinking
> > that a scripted Ansible/Vagrant setup makes sense.
>
> Questions:
>
> What is wal_level set to?

wal_level = hot_standby

> Why on Node A do you have in recovery.conf?:
> primary_conninfo = 'host=<Node A IP address>'
>
> What exactly are you trying to do?
>
> Looks to me you are trying to have multi-master, is that the case?

Eh, that's a mistake in the document. Probably because of a leftover recovery.done file. We only have Node A as master. I have updated the document.

I have been trying to reproduce the issue with a simple setup but so far without any luck.