Re: use psqlodbc on Windows without Windows driver manager?

От Prisma Computer - M. Neumann
Тема Re: use psqlodbc on Windows without Windows driver manager?
Дата
Re: use psqlodbc on Windows without Windows driver manager?  ("Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com>)
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello Takayuki,

yes it is possible, we use it.

But it is a little bit tricky, because you must load the driver dll by
yourself with the loadLibrary function. After that you have to import
alle your needed dll-functions with the GetProcAddress.

Kind Regards,
Malte

Am 14.04.2016 um 02:16 schrieb Tsunakawa, Takayuki:
> Hello, Malte,
>

> Dieter wants to use the driver without registering it in the registry.  Is it really possible?  I know I can connect
tothe database without "registering the data source" with the connection string for SQLDriverConnect() like this:

--
Prisma Computer GmbH
Sternallee 89  -  68723 Schwetzingen

Geschäftsführung: Gerald Wilkens, Bernhard Goebel
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 420986 S
USt-IdNr.: DE 144 278 153

От: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki"
Сообщение: Re: use psqlodbc on Windows without Windows driver manager?
От: "Dieter Mueller (BOI GmbH)"
Сообщение: Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: use psqlodbc on Windows without Windows driver manager?