Re: use psqlodbc on Windows without Windows driver manager?

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема Re: use psqlodbc on Windows without Windows driver manager?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello, Malte, Dieter,

> From: pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org
> But it is a little bit tricky, because you must load the driver dll by yourself
> with the loadLibrary function. After that you have to import alle your needed
> dll-functions with the GetProcAddress.

Directly loading psqlodbc's DLL eliminates the Driver Manager.  But as I replied to Dieter's initial question, that may
causeproblems because the Driver Manager does various things and the driver depends on it.

What Dieter requires is to link with odbc32.lib to use psqlodbc via the Driver Manager without registering psqlodbc in
theregistry.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa

Сообщение: Re: psqlODBC 09.05.0200 Released
Сообщение: Re: psqlODBC 09.05.0200 Released