Re: use psqlodbc on Windows without Windows driver manager?

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема Re: use psqlodbc on Windows without Windows driver manager?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello, Malte,

Dieter wants to use the driver without registering it in the registry.  Is it really possible?  I know I can connect to
thedatabase without "registering the data source" with the connection string for SQLDriverConnect() like this:

    DRIVER={PostgreSQL ANSI Driver};Servername=127.0.0.1;Port=5432;UID=xxx;Password=yyy;Database=postgres

FYI, I tried setting the absolute path of the driver DLL file to DRIVER keyword, but it didn't work.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa