Re: use psqlodbc on Windows without Windows driver manager?

От Prisma Computer - M. Neumann
Тема Re: use psqlodbc on Windows without Windows driver manager?
Дата
Re: use psqlodbc on Windows without Windows driver manager?  ("Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com>)
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello Dieter,

it is possible to use the odbc-driver without the windows driver manager.

You only need to change the connection-function. Instead of Calling
SQLConnect use SQLDriverConnect with the correct connectionstring.

Kind regards,
Malte

--
Prisma Computer GmbH
Sternallee 89  -  68723 Schwetzingen

Geschäftsführung: Gerald Wilkens, Bernhard Goebel
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 420986 S
USt-IdNr.: DE 144 278 153