Re: Fastest way to duplicate a quite large database

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Fastest way to duplicate a quite large database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/12/2016 07:51 AM, Edson Richter wrote:
> Same machine, same cluster - just different database name.

Hmm, running tests against the same cluster you are running the
production database would seem to be a performance hit against the
production database and potentially dangerous should the tests trip a
bug that crashes the server.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Fastest way to duplicate a quite large database
Сообщение: Re: Fastest way to duplicate a quite large database