Re: Fastest way to duplicate a quite large database

От Edson Richter
Тема Re: Fastest way to duplicate a quite large database
Дата
Re: Fastest way to duplicate a quite large database  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Same machine, same cluster - just different database name.

Atenciosamente,

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter

От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: Fastest way to duplicate a quite large database
Сообщение: Re: Fastest way to duplicate a quite large database