Re: about google summer of code 2016

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: about google summer of code 2016
Дата
Re: about google summer of code 2016  (Álvaro Hernández Tortosa <aht@8kdata.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Shubham,

On 2016/02/17 16:27, Shubham Barai wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am currently pursuing my bachelor of engineering in computer science
> at Maharashtra
> Institute of Technology, Pune ,India. I am very excited about contributing
> to postgres through google summer of code program.
>
> Is postgres   applying for gsoc 2016 as mentoring organization ?

I think it does.  Track this page for updates:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode/

You can contact one of the people listed on that page for the latest.

I didn't find for 2016 but here is the PostgreSQL wiki page for the last
year's GSoC page: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2015#Project_Ideas

Thanks,
Amit

Сообщение: Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.
Сообщение: Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.