Re: about google summer of code 2016

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: about google summer of code 2016
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 10:40 AM, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
On 2016/02/17 16:27, Shubham Barai wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am currently pursuing my bachelor of engineering in computer science
> at Maharashtra
> Institute of Technology, Pune ,India. I am very excited about contributing
> to postgres through google summer of code program.
>
> Is postgres   applying for gsoc 2016 as mentoring organization ?

I think it does.  Track this page for updates:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode/

You can contact one of the people listed on that page for the latest.

I didn't find for 2016 but here is the PostgreSQL wiki page for the last
year's GSoC page: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2015#Project_Ideas

I've created wiki page for GSoC 2016. It contains unimplemented ideas from 2015 page.
Now, GSoC accepting proposals from organizations. Typically, we have call for mentors in hackers mailing list in this period.
Thom, do we apply this year?

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company

Сообщение: Re: [patch] Proposal for \crosstabview in psql
Сообщение: Re: [patch] Proposal for \crosstabview in psql