Graphic to visualize data flow between processes, buffers and files

От: Jürgen Purtz
Тема: Graphic to visualize data flow between processes, buffers and files
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-docs

Hi,

I wonder whether we should have a graphic showing an overview of the
main backend processes and their interaction with memory and files -
something like figure 15-1 of:
https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/CNCPT/process.htm. Or is there a
general policy to avoid graphics in our documentation - or an advice to
use a special format for graphics?

I append a very first draft, which reflects my rudimentary knowledge
about the topic.

Regards

Jürgen Purtz

Вложения

В списке pgsql-docs по дате сообщения:

Сообщение: Re: Graphic to visualize data flow between processes, buffers and files
Сообщение: Re: Graphic to visualize data flow between processes, buffers and files