Re: Best tool to pull from mssql

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Best tool to pull from mssql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/10/2015 11:06 AM, Mammarelli, Joanne T wrote:
> Thanks - I've been dying trying to find the software (on the windows side) for part 3 ..
>
> https://www.mssqltips.com/sqlservertip/3663/sql-server-and-postgresql-foreign-data-wrapper-configuration--part-3/

Another option would be to install the Postgres server in a Linux VM on
your Windows machine.

outthe fields/content we required and populate that in a postgres database.

> When all else fails you can go the ODBC route. I have done that through Access to create a linked Postgres table that
Ican populate from other data sources.

> Here are some articles that seem to be doing something similar using SQL Server and Postgres. In the article Postgres
isinstalled on a Linux box, but that does matter for the ODBC usage. :

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Disk I/O Question
От: "Mammarelli, Joanne T"
Сообщение: Re: Best tool to pull from mssql