Re: Reading schema information

От dmp
Тема Re: Reading schema information
Дата
Re: Reading schema information  (Mark Rotteveel <mark@lawinegevaar.nl>)
Список pgsql-jdbc

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/sql/DatabaseMetaData.html#getColumns(java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String)

>>> We have:
>>>
>>> IS_GENERATEDCOLUMN String => Indicates whether this is a generated column
>>>
>>> YES --- if this a generated column
>>> NO --- if this not a generated column
>>> empty string --- if it cannot be determined whether this is a generated column
>>>

>>> My questions is, is this a bug ? if not, how can I obtain this
>>> information about a column (if it's generated or not) ?
>>>

>>> Thank you.
>>>

> Hello,
>
> I'm sorry, after testing, currently the given name IS_GENERATEDCOLUMN is
> given the error as you describe. The index of 23 can be used to obtain the
> results desired.
>
> Did you search the mailing list for a report or issue on this?
>
> danap.

Hello,

Sorry for an earlier error.

rs = dbMetaData.getColumns(tableMetaData.getCatalogName(1),
             tableMetaData.getSchemaName(1),
             tableMetaData.getTableName(1), "%");

On further check, org.postgresql.Abstractjdbc2DatabaseMetaData.getColumns() does
not implement the named Field IS_GENERATEDCOLUMN. As indicated using an index
of 23 instead of the named Field should work.

danap.

Сообщение: Re: Reading schema information
Сообщение: Re: Reading schema information