Re: Reading schema information

От Mansour Al Akeel
Тема Re: Reading schema information
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Please note, I am still using :

Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection(info.getUrl(),
info.getUser(), info.getPassword());

        DatabaseMetaData metaData = conn.getMetaData();

So I am getting the meta data of the whole data base, and I didn't try
your method yet. You method obtains the meta data for each table as
far as I understand.

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/sql/DatabaseMetaData.html#getColumns(java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String)

>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm sorry, after testing, currently the given name IS_GENERATEDCOLUMN is
>> given the error as you describe. The index of 23 can be used to obtain the
>> results desired.
>>
>> Did you search the mailing list for a report or issue on this?
>>
>> danap.

Сообщение: Re: Reading schema information
Сообщение: Re: Reading schema information