Re: Why do backups take so long?

От Jan-Peter Seifert
Тема Re: Why do backups take so long?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Am 06.03.2015 um 19:33 schrieb Raymond O'Donnell:

> pgAdmin just uses pg_dump [1] to do the actual backup, so it would be
> interesting to run pg_dump directly at the command line to see if the
> same behaviour manifests itself.

There's nothing interesting about that, because this behaviour is really
old news:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20110103123027.118630@gmx.net

Running pg_dump from command line directly works without problems.

Makes me wonder whether the Windows version of pgAdmin is still being
tested on xp only.

Сообщение: Re: Why do backups take so long?
Сообщение: Re: Why do backups take so long?