Re: Sequences not moved to new tablespace

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Sequences not moved to new tablespace
Дата
Re: Sequences not moved to new tablespace  (Guillaume Drolet <droletguillaume@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 02/24/2015 07:10 AM, Guillaume Drolet wrote:

>     So how did all this stuff get into the non-default tablespace in the
>     first place?
>

> Stuff got there using the ALTER TABLE.../ALTER INDEX... SQL files
> mentionned in my previous post.
>

>     The answer would seem to be just reverse whatever you did in answer
>     to the question above.
>

> That makes sense. I will give it a try. Thanks.

Alright, now I am thoroughly confused:) I thought this is how you to
this point, using the above commands to move from the non-default
tablespace back to the default tablespace:

"I moved all my tables and indexes from one tablespace to pg_default using

ALTER TABLE ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
ALTER INDEX ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;"

And that the issue was that sequences where not moved back.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com