Re: Sequences not moved to new tablespace

От Guillaume Drolet
Тема Re: Sequences not moved to new tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 02/24/2015 07:10 AM, Guillaume Drolet wrote:

    So how did all this stuff get into the non-default tablespace in the
    first place?

Stuff got there using the ALTER TABLE.../ALTER INDEX... SQL files
mentionned in my previous post.

    The answer would seem to be just reverse whatever you did in answer
    to the question above.

That makes sense. I will give it a try. Thanks.

Alright, now I am thoroughly confused:) I thought this is how you to this point, using the above commands to move from the non-default tablespace back to the default tablespace:

"I moved all my tables and indexes from one tablespace to pg_default using

ALTER TABLE ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
ALTER INDEX ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;"

And that the issue was that sequences where not moved back.

That was the issue described in my original post, i.e. that tables and indexes were moved to pg_default but that sequences and tables from pg_catalog did not follow.

I'm now trying to figure how to really do it!

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Sequences not moved to new tablespace
Сообщение: Re: Sequences not moved to new tablespace