Re: A local replication entry

От John Scalia
Тема Re: A local replication entry
Дата
Re: A local replication entry
Список pgsql-admin
Ok, the line now reads:

host       replication       postgres         127.0.0.1/32              trust

And I performed a "service postgresql-9.3 reload", and it still failed with the same error. Then, I tried again using a "-h 127.0.0.1" option for the pg_basebackup. That complained "pg_basebackup: could not connect to server: connection refused." So, I did a "netstat -an | grep 5432" and I see that postgresql is not listening on that port for 127.0.0.1.