Re: A local replication entry

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: A local replication entry
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
John Scalia <jayknowsunix@gmail.com> writes:
> And I performed a "service postgresql-9.3 reload", and it still failed with the same error. Then, I tried again using
a"-h 127.0.0.1" option for the pg_basebackup. That complained
> "pg_basebackup: could not connect to server: connection refused." So, I did a "netstat -an | grep 5432" and I see
thatpostgresql is not listening on that port for 127.0.0.1.

Hm, that suggests your problem is with the setting of listen_addresses,
not just what's in pg_hba.conf.

От: "Doiron, Daniel"
Сообщение: Re: A local replication entry
От: John Scalia
Сообщение: Re: A local replication entry