Re: Any postgres API available to get errorcode for PQerrorMessage

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Any postgres API available to get errorcode for PQerrorMessage
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/15/2014 02:17 AM, Roopeshakumar Narayansa Shalgar (rshalgar) wrote:

HI,

PQerrorMessage pirints the error message like (no space available,etc). Does postgres provide

any  API which gives the error code listed in the below appendix;

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/errcodes-appendix.html

I need the exact error code so that I can shutdown my application whenever I face  the “no space available” problem.

--

Thanks and Regards,

Rupesh

Isn't this best done by monitoring tools such as nagios and done much before you actually run out of space?

Сообщение: Re: Any postgres API available to get errorcode for PQerrorMessage
Сообщение: Re: Any postgres API available to get errorcode for PQerrorMessage