Any postgres API available to get errorcode for PQerrorMessage

От Roopeshakumar Narayansa Shalgar (rshalgar)
Тема Any postgres API available to get errorcode for PQerrorMessage
Дата
Re: Any postgres API available to get errorcode for PQerrorMessage  (Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general

HI,

PQerrorMessage pirints the error message like (no space available,etc). Does postgres provide

any  API which gives the error code listed in the below appendix;

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/errcodes-appendix.html

I need the exact error code so that I can shutdown my application whenever I face  the “no space available” problem.

--

Thanks and Regards,

Rupesh