Re: Any postgres API available to get errorcode for PQerrorMessage

От Yogesh. Sharma
Тема Re: Any postgres API available to get errorcode for PQerrorMessage
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Dear All,

I am facing some issue during postgresql service stop.

Issue:-

[root@localhost postgresql-9.0.18]# runuser -l postgres -c '/usr/pgsql/bin/pg_ctl stop -D '\''/var/lib/pgsql/data'\'' -s -m fast'

/usr/pgsql/bin/pg_ctl: error while loading shared libraries: libpq.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

How to resolve above issue.

I have performed some operations manually and this issue is resolved.

cp /usr/pgsql/lib/libpqwalreceiver.so pgsql/lib/libpq.so.5.3 /usr/lib64/

ln -s libpq.so.5.3 libpq.so

ln -s libpq.so.5.3 libpq.so.5

How to resolve by postgresql.spec file?

Regards,