Re: PostgreSQL server won't start, corrupt?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PostgreSQL server won't start, corrupt?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/09/2014 02:37 PM, Rob Flemming wrote:
> You were right!  (Of course, you knew that.)
>
> I typed a new pg_hba.conf from scratch without all the comments, i.e.
> only the connection strings, it worked.
>
> Thank you 'Community'!
>
> (Doh!  My kids think I'm so smart because I work on computers, some day
> they'll discover the truth. Now to spend the afternoon backing up that
> data...)

The moral to this story is never let Notepad near anything you care
about. If you have to use one of the MS apps to edit a text file use
Wordpad, otherwise stick with Notepad++.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL server won't start, corrupt?
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL server won't start, corrupt?