Re: PostgreSQL server won't start, corrupt?

От Rob Flemming
Тема Re: PostgreSQL server won't start, corrupt?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Indeed!

I'd also note that I was unable to fix the file with Notepad++ because I was saving it with
"Encoding > Encode in UTF-8"
rather than
">Encode in UTF-8 without BOM"
The "BOM" was the bit causing the trouble at the start of the file.

Thanks again,
Rob