Re: PostgreSQL server won't start, corrupt?

От Rob Flemming
Тема Re: PostgreSQL server won't start, corrupt?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You were right!  (Of course, you knew that.)

I typed a new pg_hba.conf from scratch without all the comments, i.e. only the connection strings, it worked.

Thank you 'Community'!

(Doh!  My kids think I'm so smart because I work on computers, some day they'll discover the truth. Now to spend the afternoon backing up that data...)