Restart or reload after changing the archive_command

От John Scalia
Тема Restart or reload after changing the archive_command
Дата
Re: Restart or reload after changing the archive_command  (Shreeyansh dba <shreeyansh2014@gmail.com>)
Re: Restart or reload after changing the archive_command  (Ray Stell <stellr@vt.edu>)
Re: Restart or reload after changing the archive_command  (Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at>)
Список pgsql-admin
I've been looking online for an answer, as my test environment is currently unavailable due to an upgrade, but while I
know('cuz it says in the conf file) that a restart is
required when you change "archive_mode", is a restart or a reload required if the "archive_command" is changed? I seem
torecall previously that I issued a reload after I changed
this parameter and I saw in the logs that the new value had been recorded, but I'm not certain.
--
Jay