Re: Replacement for developer.postgresql cvsweb

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Replacement for developer.postgresql cvsweb
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Gavin Sherry <swm@alcove.com.au> writes:
> Ideally, we'd be able to set up a domain such as cvsweb.postgresql.org and
> point it at treehou.se and then modify the committers emails.

Personally, I'd be pretty dang unhappy with a cvsweb facility that
reflects hour-or-so-behind-the-times data.  And even more so with
changing things so that you couldn't immediately click on commit
messages to see what had been done.

> At the moment, treehou.se is pulling cvs (with cvsup) once an hour.
> think we should pull more regularly, but I'm not sure just how

You do know that the anoncvs mirror only updates once an hour...

Marc, why is it that cvsweb has gotten so remarkably slow lately?
I agree with Gavin that the performance is pretty unacceptable ---
I just don't agree that moving it offsite is the answer.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Replacement for developer.postgresql cvsweb
Сообщение: Re: Replacement for developer.postgresql cvsweb