Re: Replacement for developer.postgresql cvsweb

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Replacement for developer.postgresql cvsweb
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sun, 21 Aug 2005, Tom Lane wrote:

> Marc, why is it that cvsweb has gotten so remarkably slow lately? I
> agree with Gavin that the performance is pretty unacceptable --- I just
> don't agree that moving it offsite is the answer.

Is it still?  Things should be okay as of this aft, since I moved the VM
to mars ... now that things are 'settled down' from this morning, I'll go
over mars and make sure things are 'up to speed' over there as well ...

To Gavin ... the 'prolonged downtime' this morning was the result of
jupiter losing two drives , and it going down ... I have some spare drives
here that I'll be shipping down this week, to fix it ... as soon as we
knew (within an hour), we brought the VM up on its backup server, and
today we moved it off of that server and onto a less loaded one, until I
can get those drives down and jupiter rebuilt ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Replacement for developer.postgresql cvsweb
Сообщение: Re: Replacement for developer.postgresql cvsweb