Replacement for developer.postgresql cvsweb

От Gavin Sherry
Тема Replacement for developer.postgresql cvsweb
Дата
Список pgsql-www
After continued frustration with the performance of cvsweb at
developer.postgresql and what appeared to be prolonged downtime yesterday
-- I was getting timeouts -- I spoke with Omar about setting it up on
another machine. You can access it at:

http://treehou.se/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/

It seems to be much faster. This machine is hosted in the US. More
horsepower can be thrown at the problem if need be.

Ideally, we'd be able to set up a domain such as cvsweb.postgresql.org and
point it at treehou.se and then modify the committers emails.

At the moment, treehou.se is pulling cvs (with cvsup) once an hour. I
think we should pull more regularly, but I'm not sure just how
regularly. Ideas?

Thanks,

Gavin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: