Re: pgcrypto: PGP armor headers

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема Re: pgcrypto: PGP armor headers
Дата
Re: pgcrypto: PGP armor headers  (Marko Tiikkaja <marko@joh.to>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 09/10/2014 04:35 PM, Marko Tiikkaja wrote:
>> OK, I've attemped to do that in the attached.  I'm pretty sure I didn't
>> get all of the overflows right, so someone should probably take a really
>> good look at it.  (I'm not too confident the original code got them
>> right either, but whatever).
>
> Looks good, committed.

Thanks!

> It might've been a tad more efficient to return
> the StringInfo buffer directly from pgp_armor/dearmor, and avoid the
> extra palloc and memcpy, but this isn't performance critical enough for
> it to really matter.

I couldn't see any way of doing that without breaking the VARDATA
abstraction.  I even went looking for similar cases in the source code,
but couldn't find any.  If you can come up with a way, feel free to
change that -- I'd like to learn myself.

But like you, I didn't consider it too important.

> Are you planning to post the main patch rebased on top of this soon? As
> in the next day or two? Otherwise I'll mark this as "Returned with
> feedback" for this commitfest.

Yes.  With good luck I'll get you a rebased one today, otherwise it'll
have to wait until tomorrow.

.marko

Сообщение: Re: missing isinf declaration on solaris
Сообщение: Re: missing isinf declaration on solaris