Re: pgcrypto: PGP armor headers

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема Re: pgcrypto: PGP armor headers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 9/25/14, 3:56 PM, I wrote:
> On 9/25/14 3:50 PM, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>> Are you planning to post the main patch rebased on top of this soon? As
>> in the next day or two? Otherwise I'll mark this as "Returned with
>> feedback" for this commitfest.
>
> Yes.  With good luck I'll get you a rebased one today, otherwise it'll
> have to wait until tomorrow.

Missed that promise by a day since something unexpected came up
yesterday.  Attached is v3 of the patch.  The changes are:

   - Rebased on top of the current master
   - Added a function pgp_armor_header_keys() to list all keys present
in an armor
   - Changed pgp_armor_header() to use a StringInfo instead of an mbuf
   - Fixed the "error is returned" problem in the documentation pointed
out earlier

.marko

Вложения