Re: [HACKERS] Re: v7.1b4 bad performance

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: v7.1b4 bad performance
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue@tpf.co.jp> writes:
> I've been suspicious if pgbench is an (unique)
> appropiriate test case for evaluaing commit_delay.

Of course it isn't.  Never trust only one benchmark.

I've asked the Great Bridge folks to run their TPC-C benchmark with both
zero and small nonzero commit_delay.  It will be a couple of days before
we have the results, however.  Can anyone else offer any comparisons
based on other multiuser benchmarks?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: v7.1b4 bad performance
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: v7.1b4 bad performance