Re: Fix for a problem with auto reconnection

От Christoph Zwerschke
Тема Re: Fix for a problem with auto reconnection
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Am 27.06.2014 09:57, schrieb Dave Page:
> Ashesh - your thoughts on this? I'm not sure I see how resetting
> needColQuoting would prevent a datlastsysoid error, though I admit I
> haven't had a chance to dive into the code yet.

Some more detail:

The error happens in line 285 of pgadmin/db/pgConn.cpp:

     if (set->ColNumber(wxT("\"datlastsysoid\"")) >= 0)
         needColQuoting = true;

This assumes that needColQuoting was set to false before. Another
solution might be to modify that check to something like this:

     if (!needColQuoting &&
             set->ColNumber(wxT("\"datlastsysoid\"")) >= 0)
         needColQuoting = true;

-- Christoph