Re: Fix for a problem with auto reconnection

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Fix for a problem with auto reconnection
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Ashesh - your thoughts on this? I'm not sure I see how resetting
needColQuoting would prevent a datlastsysoid error, though I admit I
haven't had a chance to dive into the code yet.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company