Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1
Дата
Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1  (Rainer Tammer <pgsql@spg.schulergroup.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On 06/04/2014 09:03 AM, Rainer Tammer wrote:
> How should I post additions to ./INSTALL (format)?

There is no ./INSTALL file in the PostgreSQL source tree, so I'm not
sure where you got that from.

There are sections on platform-specific compilation instructions in the
docs:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/installation-platform-notes.html#INSTALLATION-NOTES-AIX.
If you need anything added there, a diff file to
doc/src/sgml/installation.sgml is preferable. Or if the changes are
small, just post the changes you want to be made in free format, and I
can incorporate them in the .sgml file by hand.

- Heikki

Сообщение: Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1
Сообщение: Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1