Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1

От Rainer Tammer
Тема Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,
There is a INSTALL in ./ :

root@build71 rc:0 # pwd
/daten/source/postgresql-9.2.7

root@build71 rc:0 # ls -al INSTALL
-rw-r--r--    1 tammer   staff         76825 Feb 17 20:56 INSTALL

I have downloaded the source distribution and unpacked the TAR.

Bye
  Rainer

On 04.06.2014 09:53, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> On 06/04/2014 09:03 AM, Rainer Tammer wrote:
>> How should I post additions to ./INSTALL (format)?
>
> There is no ./INSTALL file in the PostgreSQL source tree, so I'm not
> sure where you got that from.
>
> There are sections on platform-specific compilation instructions in
> the docs:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/installation-platform-notes.html#INSTALLATION-NOTES-AIX.
> If you need anything added there, a diff file to
> doc/src/sgml/installation.sgml is preferable. Or if the changes are
> small, just post the changes you want to be made in free format, and I
> can incorporate them in the .sgml file by hand.
>
> - Heikki

Сообщение: Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1
Сообщение: Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1