Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1

От Rainer Tammer
Тема Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,
The AIX 7.1 TL3 SP3 was released yesterday.

At least PostgreSQL 9.2.7 does now pass all regression test (IBM XL
C/C++ V11.1.0.9).

I will post more information as soon as I get the details from IBM.

The next step is to setup a build farm LPAR.
This could take a bit. I am currently involved in two larger migration
projects..

How should I post additions to ./INSTALL (format)?

Bye
  Rainer