Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04/21/2014 12:44 PM, Alfred Perlstein wrote:

>>> Thank you for the lecture Andrew!  Really pleasant way to treat a
>>> user and a fan of the system. :)
>>>

>> I confess to being mightily confused.
>
> Sure, to clarify:
>
> Andrew, you just told someone who in a db stack sits both below (as a
> pgsql user 15 years) and above (as a FreeBSD kernel dev 15 years) your
> software what they "really need".

I told you what *we* (i.e. the PostgreSQL community) need, IMNSHO (and
speaking as a Postgres developer and consultant of 10 or so years standing).

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD
Сообщение: Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD