Re: Windows download page's narrow mode mislabels links

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Windows download page's narrow mode mislabels links
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On 11 Aug 2019, at 05:51, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
>
> https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads normally
> looks like attached good.png.  When I make the browser window narrow enough,
> in Firefox or Chrome, it changes to bad.png.  In the bad.png narrow layout,
> platform labels don't match the adjacent file.  Clicking the "Download" link
> to the right of "Linux x86-32" gives me a Mac OS X installer, and clicking
> "Download" to the right of "Linux x86-64" gives me a Windows x86-64 installer.

As an FYI in case not everyone here follows the pgsql-bugs@ list, this (or a
very similar issue) was also reported in this thread:

  https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/15972-dd4e51ef9bb27d55@postgresql.org

cheers ./daniel

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Ian Barwick
Сообщение: Request to add indentation to the documentation indexes