Обсуждение: Windows download page's narrow mode mislabels links

Windows download page's narrow mode mislabels links

От
Noah Misch
Дата:
https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads normally
looks like attached good.png.  When I make the browser window narrow enough,
in Firefox or Chrome, it changes to bad.png.  In the bad.png narrow layout,
platform labels don't match the adjacent file.  Clicking the "Download" link
to the right of "Linux x86-32" gives me a Mac OS X installer, and clicking
"Download" to the right of "Linux x86-64" gives me a Windows x86-64 installer.

Вложения

Re: Windows download page's narrow mode mislabels links

От
Daniel Gustafsson
Дата:
> On 11 Aug 2019, at 05:51, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
>
> https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads normally
> looks like attached good.png.  When I make the browser window narrow enough,
> in Firefox or Chrome, it changes to bad.png.  In the bad.png narrow layout,
> platform labels don't match the adjacent file.  Clicking the "Download" link
> to the right of "Linux x86-32" gives me a Mac OS X installer, and clicking
> "Download" to the right of "Linux x86-64" gives me a Windows x86-64 installer.

As an FYI in case not everyone here follows the pgsql-bugs@ list, this (or a
very similar issue) was also reported in this thread:

  https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/15972-dd4e51ef9bb27d55@postgresql.org

cheers ./daniel